What Apple device should I get for college?
Most of Apple’s Mac lineup is overdue for a refresh, but if you’re shopping for college, you might consider a MacBook or iPad Pro. Both have key features that make them especially handy for college students. And both are eligible for Apple’s back-to-school promotion.
Is Apple good for college students?
Apple makes some of the best laptops in the world with its MacBook lineup. Whether it’s the powerful MacBook Pro or hyper-portable MacBook Air, Apple’s laptops will power you through any task you’ll meet. The MacBook Air (M1,2020) is the best Macbook for students.
What is the best device for college students?
The Best Devices for Most College Students
- Dell XPS 13. …
- Dell Inspiron i7559. …
- Lenovo Flex 6 14. …
- Samsung Chromebook Pro. …
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C302CA. …
- Acer Aspire 5 Slim. …
- Acer Chromebook 14. …
- Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11.
Does Apple do 10% off for students?
How much discount does a student get at Apple? Students get up to 10% student discount on all new Mac models (MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro) or iPad models (iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, iPad Mini).
Does Apple check if you are a student?
Here’s the catch. Apple doesn’t verify any of this online. … It’s just like buying anything else on Apple’s website, except it’s cheaper. If Apple isn’t certain about your education-adjacent status, it might email you for verification, but you don’t need to provide any ID or certificates up front.”
Is the iPad Pro or MacBook better for college?
An actual laptop is far more useful than any tablet, including the powerful iPad Pro. With the keyboard, the iPad Pro MIGHT be sufficient for a student. But a laptop WILL be sufficient (and likely cost less).
Can students use Apple discount?
Apple’s education pricing, which usually knocks around 10 percent off the price of most Apple products, is available to the following people: Current and newly accepted college students and their parents. Faculty and staff of all grade levels. Homeschool teachers.
How much discount do students get at Apple?
Apple offer students a up to 10% discount.
How can I get a discount at Apple?
Table of Contents
- Sign Up For Apple’s Credit Card.
- Check Out Apple’s Education Store.
- Wait for Apple’s Back-to-School Sale.
- Buy Apple Certified Refurbished.
- Check Apple Authorized Resellers.
- Wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Enjoy and Shop Related Deals.
What laptop do most college students use?
What Are the Best Laptops for College?
- Lenovo Yoga 920. College Choice Score. …
- HP Spectre X360. College Choice Score. …
- Dell XPS 15. College Choice Score. …
- Apple 16-inch Macbook Pro, Retina, Touch Bar. …
- Apple Macbook Pro with Apple M1 Chip (13-Inch) …
- Microsoft Surface Laptop. …
- HP Chromebook 14. …
- Apple Macbook Air 13.3-Inch.
What is the best tablet for College Students 2020?
Here is a list of the best tablets for College student on a budget:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 – $894.99.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – $889.
- Apple iPad Pro 11″ – $799.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 – $747.99.
- Microsoft Surface Go – $499.
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro – $399.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e – $399.
- Sony Experia Tablet Z – $395.00.
What devices do college students use?
The majority of college students (52%) use only one mobile device on a typical school day. Four in ten (42%) use two or more devices. During a typical school day, students are most likely to use a laptop (73%) or smartphone (42%), followed by a tablet (24%) or hybrid (9%).
How long does the Apple student promotion last?
Each promotion usually lasts about two months.