Folders are visible to teachers and students, as well as family members if you have invited them to your class.
How do I see folders in seesaw?
How do I view student work by Folder?
- Tap your Profile Icon > Select a class.
- Tap the light blue folder icon in your Class Feed.
Are seesaw folders private?
The Private (Teachers Only) Folder allows you to add posts to Seesaw that are only visible to teachers. Only teachers using Seesaw Plus or Seesaw for Schools have access to private folders and private notes.
Can I view seesaw as a student?
If you have an existing class, and would like to enable Sample Student: Login to Seesaw as a teacher. Tap the wrench icon (top right). In the ‘Students’ section, toggle on ‘Enable Sample Student.
How do I make students seesaw folders?
Method 1: Through Class Settings
- Tap or click the wrench icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll to the Folders section and select manage folders.
- Select the “Create a Folder” button.
- Create a folder name (ex. …
- Select a color for each folder.
- Tap of click the green check mark when finished.
Can you hide activities on seesaw?
You can hide activities that you have shared with your students in Seesaw once they have completed them. You no longer have to review snowman activities when it’s May. Hide/archive those tasks and keep previous student work saved!
Can you create groups in seesaw?
At this time, Seesaw does not have the option to create groups of students within a class. If you have students you would like to create groups for within your class, we recommend using one of the following options to help easily identify student groups.
How do I print a seesaw folder?
You can also print a student’s items that are tagged in a particular folder:
- Click the student name.
- Click the folder icon next to their name and select a folder.
- Click the “Print PDF” button to print the most recent 80 items in a folder.
What can students see on seesaw?
Students can see their own journal (and other journals in your class). Tap wrench icon > scroll down and turn ON ‘Students can see each other’s work’. Change your sign in mode to “1:1 Device Sign In”. In this mode, students will scan the QR code and then pick their name from the class list.
How do students use seesaw at home?
If you’re using Seesaw for Schools, students can just sign in with their school email address to access all of their classes.
To sign in with a Home Learning Code:
- Open the Seesaw class app.
- Tap ‘I’m a Student. ‘
- Tap the blue ‘Scan Code’ button and scan the Home Learning Code or type in your Home Learning Text Code.
Can students use seesaw on a laptop?
Seesaw works on every device type! The Seesaw Class and Family apps are available on iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. You can also use Seesaw on the web using a computer or Chromebook on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browser.