Unisa has a clear policy on what invigilators must communicate before an exam commences. … No student may enter an exam venue without a Unisa student card and a valid ID document (original South African ID, driver’s licence, passport or refugee status document).
How do I get a student card at Unisa?
How to apply for a Unisa student number
- Apply online for a student number and pay the non-refundable application fee of R100* (online payment by credit card is available when applying online).
- Your application for a student number will only be finalised upon receipt of the application fee.
What do I need to take to Unisa exam?
You MUST bring …
UniSA Student ID card or other form of photo ID (a driver’s licence or passport is acceptable as photographic identification). Note, if you bring a photo ID that is not your student ID card, make sure you know your student ID number.
Can I apply at Unisa with a temporary ID?
Every student is required to produce the following documentation on entering the examination venue: The original green identity document or identity card or driver’s licence or passport or temporary ID with a photograph of the student.
Does Unisa have student card?
All registered Unisa students will receive a paper student card as part of their first study pack for the academic year. Your student card confirms that you are a Unisa student and (accompanied by your ID or passport) grants you access to Unisa examinations, and so on.
How much is a Unisa student card?
Unisa Students: Students who visit the Unisa Libraries in person need to purchase an electronic student card at a cost of R45. This card must be presented to gain admission to the Library.
Who is eligible for a student card?
If you’re a full-time student at school, college or university and aged 12 or over, you can apply for a student card with ISIC. ISIC offers both virtual and plastic cards, allowing students around the world to instantly prove their official student status and access over 150,000 student discounts and offers worldwide.
How many modules can you fail in first year Unisa?
How Many Modules Can You Fail in First-Year Unisa? For example, in your first year of study, you pass one module of 12 credits during the first semester and two modules of 12 credits each during the second semester. This means that you have completed 36 credits for the year and may re-register.
Where can I take my Unisa exam online?
ACCESS MODULE EXAMINATION SITE
Go to myExams https://myexams.unisa.ac.za/portal and login with your myUnisa credentials (your student number and password). Click on the name of the specific examination site through the site tabs on the horizontal navigation bar.
What is the pass mark for Unisa exams?
UNISA requires an average mark of 50% for a pass.
Does Unisa have full time classes?
The courses are at the following levels: Undergraduate (three years full time, 4-6 years part time) Honours (one year full time, 2-4 years part time) … Doctoral (two years full time, 3-6 years part time)
Which courses are still available at Unisa for 2020?
- Diploma in Policing (98220)
- Diploma in Accounting Sciences (98200)
- Diploma in Administrative Management (98216)
- Diploma in Animal Health (98026 – AHE)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (98211)
- Diploma in Information Technology (98806 – ITE)
- Diploma in Marketing Management (98202)
Can I still apply at Unisa for 2021?
Unisa will accept applications for admission to the 2021 academic year from 1 September to 15 December 2020 (CTA programmes have an earlier closing date). Additional application dates may be announced if there are still spaces available for the 2021 academic year.
How do you get a student ID?
5 Steps to Make a Student ID Card
- Step 1: Choose a relevant ID card theme and format. …
- Step 2: Add branding elements. …
- Step 3: Download a pre-made ID card template. …
- Step 4: Edit the template and incorporate security measures. …
- Step 5: Print on high-quality material.
How do I get my student card up?
How to get a UP student card
- Log in to the UP Student Portal.
- Go to Student Centre and click on it.
- Then go to the Academic Information tab and click on it.
- On the left you will see Student Card Bookings, click on it to make a booking to collect your student card.
How do I apply for a student number at Unisa online?
How To Get A Student Number
- Step 1; Apply online for a student number. …
- Step 2; Pay an application fee of R115. …
- Step 3; You will receive a notification via SMS and Email that your application for a student number is successful. …
- Step 1; Go to the homepage of myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal)