|State||College||Avg. net price ($)|
|Alaska||Alaska Pacific University||20,426|
|Arizona||Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Prescott||36,962|
|Arkansas||John Brown University||21,912|
What is the cheapest college in Arkansas?
Cheapest Colleges in Arkansas by In State Tuition
|College||In State Tuition||Value|
|#1 University of Arkansas Fort Smith Fort Smith, Public Not For Profit||$4,104||NA|
|#2 University of Arkansas at Monticello Monticello, Public Not For Profit||$4,779||NA|
|#3 University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Pine Bluff, Public Not For Profit||$5,220||17|
What is the most expensive college in the World 2020?
1. Harvey Mudd College – $72,478. A private science and engineering school in Claremont, California, Harvey Mudd College is an undergraduate institution with a 13% acceptance rate and a total enrollment of just 815.
What is the most expensive college?
In the school year 2020-2021, Scripps College was the most expensive college in the United States, with a total annual cost of 77,696 U.S. dollars for out-of-state students. Total cost is tuition costs plus room and board.
What are the 10 most expensive colleges in the US?
Here’s the latest data listing the most expensive colleges in America.
The 50 most expensive colleges in America, ranked
- University of Chicago.
- Columbia University. …
- Harvey Mudd College. …
- Northwestern University. …
- Barnard College. …
- Scripps College. …
- Brown University. …
What are the top 5 employers in Arkansas?
State Profile: Largest Employers
|#||Employer||Number of Employees|
|3||Sam’s Club Div||5,000|
|4||Arkansas Children’s Hospital||4,835|
Where can I get a bachelor degree in Arkansas?
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a metropolitan public research university. It was established in 1927 as Little Rock Junior College. UA Little Rock is the only institution of its kind in the state.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- social work.
- professional studies.
- fine arts,
How can I get accepted into Harvard?
The average GPA at Harvard is 4.18. With a GPA of 4.18, Harvard requires you to be at the top of your class. You’ll need nearly straight A’s in all your classes to compete with other applicants. Furthermore, you should be taking hard classes – AP or IB courses – to show that college-level academics is a breeze.
What is the hardest college to get into?
Presenting: The 20 Hardest Colleges to Get Into in the U.S.
- Harvard University. Photo by Lisi Cai. …
- Stanford University. Geri Lavrov. …
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Joe Raedle. …
- California Institute of Technology. Wolterk. …
- Yale University. …
- Princeton University. …
- University of Chicago. …
- Columbia University.
What is the cheapest college in the world?
Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
This is the the cheapest university in the world.
How much does it cost to go to Harvard University for 4 years?
How Much Does It Cost to Go to Harvard University for 4 Years? A four-year undergraduate degree program at Harvard University costs $198,612 without room and board or any other fees. Financial aid can significantly cut down the out-of-pocket expenses for those who qualify and need it the most.
What is the number 1 private school in America?
|#3||Phillips Exeter Academy||1,085|
What college has the lowest acceptance rate?
Top 100 – Lowest Acceptance Rates
|School||Location||Fall 2019 acceptance rate|
|Stanford University||Stanford, CA||4%|
|Columbia University||New York, NY||5%|
|Curtis Institute of Music||Philadelphia, PA||5%|
|Harvard University||Cambridge, MA||5%|
What is the tuition for Harvard per year?
51,925 USD (2019 – 20)
What is the cheapest university in USA?
The 25 Most Affordable Universities in America for 2021
- University of Washington. Seattle, WA. …
- CUNY Brooklyn College. Brooklyn, NY. …
- Purdue University. …
- University of Florida. …
- Oklahoma State University. …
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. …
- California State University-Long Beach. …
- California State University-Los Angeles.
What is the richest private school in America?
The Most Expensive High Schools In The United States, Ranked
- Woodberry Forest School – $57,250 Yearly Tuition.
- Avenues: The World School – $56,400 Yearly Tuition. …
- Grier School – $55,900 Yearly Tuition. …
- The MacDuffie School – $55,450 Yearly Tuition. …
- Linden Hall – $54,200 Yearly Tuition. …
- St. …