What do you send to a college student?
Winter Love Care Package
- A mug.
- Hot chocolate or tea.
- Instant gourmet coffee.
- A mug warmer (check to see if these are allowed in dorms first)
- Bag of mini marshmallows.
- Chocolate covered spoons.
- Wool blanket.
What do you put in a college students care package?
Your college student will love getting a care package from home in the mail. You have many options for making items to include or buying them online.
Other items to include:
- Drinks, such as tea, coffee, and hot cocoa.
- Mints, gum, gummy candies, hard candies.
- Snacks, such as pretzels, chips, popcorn, energy bars.
What do you send to a stressed college student?
8 Great Items to Bust Your College Stress
- The Friendly Swede Stress Relief Squishy Balls. …
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs. …
- Yogi Kava Stress Relief Tea. …
- YnM Weighted Blanket. …
- Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith. …
- Super Z Outlet Liquid Desk Toy. …
- BodyJ4You Spinner Band Rings (3 Set)
How do you send packages to college students?
Care package ideas: what to include
- Snacks are a perennial favorite. …
- You can’t go wrong including hygiene and healthcare items in your college care package. …
- Think of ways to support good sleep. …
- School supplies never go out of style. …
- Clothing essentials, such as sweaters and leggings, make great choices for shipping.
What do college students struggle with?
Common Issues for College Students.
- Social anxiety, general anxiety, test anxiety, or panic attacks.
- Family expectations or problems.
- Depression, lack of energy or motivation, hopelessness, being overwhelmed, low self-esteem, homesickness, loneliness.
What do college students buy the most?
A study from ecampus.com found that college students spend $60 billion each year on everyday needs…or, you know, kinda-needs.
- Restaurants – 99%
- Beauty – 76%
- Fashion – 70%
- Electronics – 60%
- Live music – 59%
- Media – 57%
- Gyms and fitness – 38%
What can I send my daughter for college?
Favorite College Care Package Ideas for Girls for 2020
- Face Masks. Masks are one thing that our daughters (and sons) need whenever they leave their dorm, apartment or our homes. …
- New school supplies. …
- Zoom shirt. …
- Noise-cancelling headphones. …
- Anker headphones. …
- Noise-cancelling earbuds. …
- Tao Tronics earbuds. …
- Facial spray.
How do you cheer up a college student?
Other things that can help cheer you up
- Designing and playing video games.
- Getting outside when the weather permits.
- Crafts and projects.
- Working out via online exercise classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Watching movies or taking a walk with family.
How can I send care packages for free?
To receive your free shipping supplies, simply call the USPS Package Supply Center at 1-800-610-8734. When prompted, say “order supplies,” and once you’re connected with a customer service representative, ask about their Military Care Kit.
How can I send care packages cheap?
In most cases, the U.S. Postal Service will be your best bet for cheap shipping. For heavy items, consider using USPS flat-rate boxes. The boxes, which themselves are free, are available in three sizes and are shipped at a standard rate regardless of weight: $5.80 for a small, $12.35 for medium and $17.45 for large.
What do you send homesick college students?
The Best Care Package Ideas For College Students
- Homesick Candle. (Source: Homesick Candle) …
- Starbucks gift cards. …
- Reusable travel mug. …
- Healthy snack boxes. …
- Loads of cleaning supplies. …
- New face masks. …
- Money Tree plant.