Is Bank of America Student Leaders competitive?
Yes, unfortunately it’s pretty selective. They choose 5 total people out of each area that’s open for application. My area alone got over 85 applicants.
How much do Bank of America Student Leaders get paid?
D. Host Organization shall pay each Student Leader an hourly pay rate of $17/hour or in accordance with state/local minimum wage rates, whichever amount is greater, to those Student Leaders who complete the full 8 weeks of the Program.
Why should I be a Bank of America Student Leader?
Student Leaders® is vital to our approach to responsible growth and helps to build thriving communities. Every year we connect more than 300 community-minded high school juniors and seniors from nearly 100 communities to employment, skills and development service.
What is Bank of America Student Leaders?
Legally authorized to work in the Unites States without sponsorship through the end of September, 2021. Be able to participate in an 8‐week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization and work 35 hours a week.
How do you get into the Bank of America Student Leaders Program?
Who is eligible for the Student Leaders program?
- Current juniors or seniors in high school.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship through the end of September, 2021.
- Be able to participate in an 8‐week paid internship at a local nonprofit/charitable organization and work 35 hours a week.
Does Bank of America offer scholarships?
Bank of America (BofA) scholarships are offered by Bank of America (BofA) to study or research there. There are various Bank of America (BofA) scholarships, internships for international students. … The Bank of America (BofA) scholarships application form is also available to apply online for the scholarships.
What would you like the power to do Bank of America?
The first phase of the “What would you like the power to do?” campaign reflects Bank of America’s focus on helping local communities thrive. The company recently announced it will expand its partnerships and programs that address issues fundamental to economic mobility in 95 cities across the United States.
What do I need to open a student bank account at Bank of America?
What are the requirements to open a student bank account with Bank of America?
- Government issued ID such as a passport or driver’s license.
- A second form of ID such as a Social Security Card or credit or debit card from another US bank.
- Proof of student status, such as valid student ID, transcript or acceptance letter.
What are the best internships for high school students?
11 Best Summer Internships for High School Students
- Computer Science Summer Institute (CSSI) at Google. …
- Microsoft High School Internship. …
- Kaiser Permanente LAUNCH Program. …
- Johns Hopkins CARES Summer Program. …
- Central Intelligence Agency Summer Internship. …
- NASA High School Internship. …
- The Intern Group International Internships.